With the cost-of-living crisis affecting everybody right now, it is important to still take care of yourself and do what makes you feel good. Research from SmileDirectClub, the oral care company with the first medtech platform for teeth straightening, has shown that a quarter of Brits have reduced the number of products they use due to the cost of living and 17% have said that they have swapped to cheaper brands to try and save money.
You can achieve a full face for under £30 quite easily! Celebrity Make-up Artist Pauline Briscoe, is a member of SmileDirectClub’s Confidence Council, which aims to boost the nations confidence share’s her top picks for a flawless look that’s budget friendly:
- Apply L’Oreal True Match foundation (£9.99) to your face
- Next apply Revolution Conceal and Define concealer (£4.99) under eyes and dark marks, shadows or spots to hide and brighten
- Triple up with a lip to cheek to eyeshadow look by applying MUA Blushed Liquid cream blusher (£3.00) to lips, cheek and on eyelids
- Apply Barry M Bold Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner (£3.99) to your top lids and water line
- Add lashings of Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara (£4.99) to your lashes
- Tidy up and shape your brows with MUA Brow Define brow pencil with blending brush (£3.00)
- I always say, every look should always be finished off with a smile! (priceless)
Voila! Full face for £29.96!
Pauline says, “These products will last you 6 months (apart from Mascara which should be discarded after 3 months) saving you roughly £50 per year if the average spend is £110 per year!”