Do you have a makeup bag that has never been used? Or maybe you’ve meant to get one but just haven’t had the time or motivation to go shopping for it. Well, let’s be honest with ourselves: we’re not going anywhere anytime soon. So why not take some time today and check out this list of my top ten beauty essentials! With all these products in your arsenal, no matter what life throws at you, you’ll be able to rock your face all day long!
We’ve all seen those tutorials on YouTube or in magazines that show you how to apply your makeup flawlessly. They make it look so easy! But is it just about the application? At some point in our lives, we have all been faced with the question of what makeup products to buy. Of course, we all know that makeup is a must, but what are the best products to keep in your kit?
- Moisturizer: Make sure your skin is clean and moisturized before applying any makeup. It will help your skin stay hydrated and prevent it from looking flaky or oily. Always make sure to read the labels of your moisturizer so you know what it contains. Moisturizers that contain SPF are highly recommended. It will help keep out pollution and harmful rays from the sun. Higher the SPF, higher the protection against the sun’s UV rays and helps prevent skin damage. Moisturize your face when cleaned to lock in the moisture and avoid drying out your skin with makeup products. It helps prevent permanent damage to your skin, so it’s a good idea to use it daily.
- Foundation: to cover up imperfections and provide a smooth, even canvas for makeup. Foundation is the number one essential for perfect skin! Ensure you get the right color for your skin tone to avoid looking either orange or washed out. When applying foundation, make sure that you pat it on with your fingertips instead of rubbing it in with your hands. it will help the makeup stay on your skin longer and prevent a cakey look, too! A good quality foundation will help cover up any blemishes or dark spots and even out your skin’s tone. Look for a foundation that is of high quality but also matches your skin tone. a. liquid foundation b. powder foundation.
- Liquid foundation: For those with normal skin, this is perfect to use. You need a small amount of product and blend it into your face with either a sponge or brush. But, if you have dry skin, then I suggest that you get a cream-based foundation instead. This type of foundation will moisturize your face from the inside out!
- Powder foundation: Powder foundation is great for summertime when you want your makeup to last all day without melting off your face. However, if you’re wondering about how it would hold up during a long winter season, you might be disappointed. That’s because powder foundation is dry and therefore makes the skin flaky. So reapply often!
Find a shade that suits your color as closely as possible. If mismatched, you can use a spoof of lightweight moisturizer to lighten it up. Or use a contour cream to darken it up a bit.
- Concealer: for those pesky dark circles under your eyes or blemishes that won’t go away, Concealer is your best friend! It’s a must-have for any makeup look, whether you like to play up the eyes or the cheeks. A good concealer will help cover dark circles and blemishes without making your skin look cakey.
- Correcting Concealer in beige: for those of us with fair skin, this stick-style Concealer is a must-have. It’s great for covering up dark circles and redness around the nose area.
- Yellow/dark beige concealer stick: For those of us with darker skin tones, this yellowish-colored stick is a must-have as well. It’s great for covering any dark spots or blemishes on your face!
- Concealer palette: concealers are available in many shades to correct your skin’s different inequalities and unevenness. But the shadows aren’t always suitable for you. So it’s a good idea to have a full face palette with multiple colors for my skin tone so that you always have what you need! In addition, the concealer palette comes in different colors and undertones, so if you’re slightly darker or lighter than me, there’s a shade that will match your skin tone. So even if you don’t have a lot of redness but want to cover up any ugly discoloration on your face, this product is for you!
- Eyeliner, mascara, and eyelashes: eyeliner – to make your eyes pop with color or create the perfect cat-eye—Mascara to lengthen lashes and give them volume. For more drama, go for lashify eyelash extensions and add a coat of mascara for thick, even eyelashes for a stunning eye look for the evening or everyday look.
- Blush: adds natural color to cheeks. A good quality blush will make your cheeks look fuller, which is excellent because it makes you look instantly healthier. A good blush should also match the color of your skin perfectly.
- Bronzer: it is used to give the skin a more sun-kissed look and can also be used on acne scars and dark spots to make them less noticeable. The shade of bronzer you choose should always match your natural skin tone to look more natural.
- Highlighter: Highlighters are used the same way that bronzer is to give the skin a sun-kissed look. The only difference between the two is that highlighters are more subtle and have shimmer or glitter.
- Lip color: find a Lipstick in a natural shade that compliments your skin tone. Neutral colors like pink, peach, nude, or brown for an everyday look. Lipstick may be used to blend and neutralize the makeup look or to make a statement with your lips. Usually coordinated with the eyeshadow look, lipsticks are available in every shade and long-lasting up to 24 hours.
- Eyeshadow: Eyeshadow for daytime wear and smokey eyes for nighttime wear. Top-rated online pharmacy eyeshadow is used just like a blush; to make the area around your eyes pop and appear more awake! To find the right color for yourself, start by looking at the color of your eyes. Don’t just go with what everyone else says will look good! The type, texture, and even how wet or dry the shadow makes a massive difference in its appearance. For example, light colors are better for someone with dark skin, whereas dark and neutral shades look best on someone with fair skin. Now that you know the color of your eyes, it’s time to pick out an eye shadow!
Don’t forget to wear your confidence with all the makeup. Then, with all your basics covered, you are ready to conquer the world with an extra boost of conviction: go, dazzle!