Here at Celebricious we’re always on the hunt for the latest beauty tips and over the past few years we like to think that we’ve collected a few valuable ones:
Saving time in the morning and simpler makeup application tips are just two of the aims that these tips can help you to achieve. Plus, better beauty tips = better makeup application and you’ll be looking AND feeling great in no time!
Here are our top beauty tips for girls of all ages:
1. Instead of having huge patches of pink stuck to your cheeks, leave the width of about two fingers from your nose to where your blush starts.
2. Wear white eyeliner in the waterline of your eye to instantly look more awake.
3. To make your lips look bigger and more luscious, line them with a matte lipstick and draw short lines from the outer to inner of your lips.
4. Use a brown kohl eyeliner on your lash lines to naturally make your eyelashes look thicker.
5. Set your lipstick with powder through a tissue to make it last longer.
6. When using an eyebrow pomade, dab off the excess into the cap for natural-looking brows.
7. Avoid using conditioner at the root of the hair if it has a tendency to become greasy quickly. Instead, use it from the mid-lengths down.
8. Fix a broken nail with a teabag and nail glue.
9. Use a cleanser with salycillic acid or benzoyl peroxide for blemish-free skin.
10. Your skin tone is the key to finding the ideal red lipstick that suits you.
11. Using a moisturiser with SPF included will avoid the need for constantly applying it throughout the day.
12. Regularly cleaning makeup brushes is essential to avoiding bacteria build-up.
13. Sellotape works a dream when applying complicated eye makeup! Stick a small angled piece diagonally from the end of your eye to the tail of your brow for instant precision.
14. Use concealer set with translucent powder as the perfect eye shadow primer.
15. Apply highlighter to your brow bone, cheek bone and cupid’s bow to instantly look fresh and hydrated.
16. Dry shampoo is the perfect quick-fix for hiding greasy hair.
17. Use cutical oils to avoid dried out nails and get the perfect manicure.
18. Breaking your shoes in with a hot hairdryer is one of the best ways to make them more wearable (and less likely to give you blisters!).
19. Remember that beauty products have expiry dates – a mascara shouldn’t be worn 6 months after first opening it!
20. Your diet and drinking habits are the key to getting naturally clear skin.
What are your ultimate beauty tips?